Saturday, June 1, 2013

DST Featured Designer, A New Collection and a Facebook Exclusive

I am happy to announce that I am featured designer over at Digishop Talk (DST) for the month of June.  If you are already a Gold member then this kit is yours to download now.
I will be hosting a chat at DST on June 20th at 8pm (US-AEST) and there will be prizes to be won, so mark that date on your calendar.


Don't forget I have a new release out - In The Fast Lane collection which is available for 40% off at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.


As promised a couple of days ago I am back to share this slightly bigger than a mini kit.  Get it now on my Facebook page, but be quick because it will only be available  for a few days.



3 comments:

Ephémère, Qc. said...

I love tender colors, adorable, thank and happy weekend!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely kit! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Hugs Kirsten.