Friday, June 7, 2013

Fly The Flag now in store and 40% off

I have another collection in my Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop stores today.
Fly The Flag is a perfect collection to celebrate your national days such as 4th of July or Australia Day.  Each pack is 40% off for a short time.  There is a pack of 7 country flags included with the kit and collection.



Here's some amazing inspiration for you.

I made a few extra papers to share on my Facebook page.  If you missed last weeks free mini kit, look for it in store next week.

3 comments:

Thoughts of Joy said...

Would it be possible to continue sharing your extras on your blog? I don't do Facebook, and I'm missing out! :)

nancypinct said...

I love your red, white and Blue kit, and thank you for the great freebie papersthat go with it!! I was wondering if you will put up for sale your Soft Summer Breeze mini-medium kit? I really like this kit, and would love to purchase it. Thanks for your help!
NancyPinCT

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Hugs Kirsten.