Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Sale, a Sneak Peek, A 'New' Release and Packs Retiring

It's time for a store wide sale in my Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop stores.


I have some not so new Simple Set templates in my stores....Mix 4 and Mix 5.  These templates were previous samples on my blog and Facebook pages, or were used in template challenges at Gotta Pixel.  If you missed these they are now available for 40% off for a short time.








It's time to retire a few more packs.  So until July 31 you can get all the following packs for 50% off.

Here's a little peek at what's coming next week at Pickleberrypop.  Did you know it's Pickleberrypop's birthday next week?

A Boys Life is now available in my Gotta Pixel store.
I made some extra papers to be used with A Boys Life Collection.  You can find these on my Facebook page.

1 comment: