Friday, July 5, 2013

New Summer Vacation

I love the beach, and I love doing beach layouts.  I find summer/swimming layouts are the easiest and quickest pages to make.
Today I have a brand new summer/beachy collection - Summer Vacation
The collection and all packs are 40% off for a limited time.
You can find this new collection at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.



Here's some amazing pages to give you inspiration.  You can see how versatile the collection is from the the number of very different pages.


I have made some extra coordinating papers, and you can find them over on my Facebook page.  Just click the exclusive button.

All my Simple Set, Simple Stack and Simple Mix Templates are also still on sale for 33% off at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.  Have you seen my newest packs yet?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Hugs Kirsten.