Friday, September 27, 2013

New Halloween Candy Rush

Yep the days have got away again since I last posted.  Sometimes it's quicker to post on my Facebook page than here, so to keep up to date make sure you follow my Lindsay Jane Designs page.

My newest collection - Halloween Candy Rush - is now available at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop, and is 40% off for a limited time.


Look at these fun pages.

My Season of Change collection is also now at both Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.  All these packs are 40% off for a short time too.


I made a clustered frame to share with you all today, enjoy.

Download here.

2 comments:

JeannieK said...

Good to see you back on your blog! Was worried you may have had surgery setbacks. Thanks for the adorable cluster!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Hugs Kirsten.