Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Season of Change Collection

I am a bit slow posting because I had knee surgery 3 days ago.  Some things are taking a little longer to get around to because of the extra day sleeps I need.  I think it's healing well and I am hoping to have a pain free knee eventually.

Now it's Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel.
This month there are 7 packs in my Season of Change collection.  These packs are great for all seasons and for everyday pages.
All packs are only $1 each until September 17.

Here's some inspiration.
 

I made these extra journal cards which you can find on my Facebook page.

3 comments:

JeannieK said...

Hope you mend soon! It is not fun waiting through the healing process knowing what all you'd rather be doing. I absolutely love your Season of Change kit for GGI! The layouts are beautiful and show such a diversity of scrapping - from dreary, rainy days to glorious sunny ones. Is there a way to get your cute Facebook journal cards w/o being a Facebook user? FB is just one of those things I do not use :) Thanks!

Lindsay Jane said...

JeannieK email me if you like.
ljdesigns134@hotmail.com

RobynF said...

I can't seem to be able to download the extras through Facebook. I'm not a fan of FB, particularly when everyone I know can read any comment. Like JeannieK, can I get these cards another way?