Saturday, October 5, 2013

New Pumpkin Passion Collection

I have a brand new collection for everyone who loves cooking with pumpkin.  Pumpkin Passion is perfect for all your cooking pages or recipe cards.
Get the collection at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel. for 40% off....for a limited time.

Here's some amazing inspiration for you.

Head over to my Facebook page and pick up these bonus borders I made.
It seems that Facebook is messing with settings again and they are only showing my posts to 10% of 'likers'.  If you want to see more, then you need to click 'like' or 'share' or comment on my posts more.  That way you might see all my posts and you wont miss anything.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook; I love your designs but unfortunately I hate Facebook since you always have to check what privacy rules they have change and then you have to go twik your page again. Thank you for sharing on your blog page your freebies are very much appreciated.

JeannieK said...

Oh, I love the colors in this kit. Reminds me of Veggie Garden, which I use time and time again! Cute border clusters!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the freebies!

Hugs Kirsten.

Crystalnva said...

Awesome borders THANK YOU ;~}

Sharon said...

Beautiful work and I appreciate the freebies. I liked you on FB but couldn't figure out how to get the freebie. Thanks

Gloria Val Verde said...

Such a warm and wonderful kit...these borders are Awesome!!!