Friday, November 1, 2013

New Jolly Christmas and a DSD Sale

My newsletter is finally up and running, so if you want to stay up to date with my new releases and sales you won't want to miss them...... subscribe now.

It's International Digital Scrapbook day on Saturday, but you don't have to wait that long to get some bargains.  My Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel stores are already on sale for 40%.


I have a new release this week too.  Who's ready for Christmas?
Jolly Christmas is my first Christmas collection this season.
If you prefer quick pages or decorated pages for fast scrapping, then you will love my Jolly Christmas Deco Papers.

Look at all these beautiful pages for inspiration.

I made a few extra Jolly Christmas pieces and packaged them up as a freebie.  You can get this mini kit if you have already subscribed for my newsletter.....and until November 3 in will also be on my Facebook page.


1 comment:

JeannieK said...

Thank you for the mini Lindsay! Great colors. Hope your knee is fully functional by now!