Saturday, November 9, 2013

New - The Little Moments - Now at Gotta Pixel

It's Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel, and I have a fun new collection out.
The Little Moments bundle is perfect for boy and girls and your everyday pages.  With 2 teenage boys and a 20 year old as of last week, these are some of my favorite colors to scrap with.  You will find this collection very versatile.

There are 8 packs for only $1 each, or you can buy the all the packs for $8 with one click.
Gotta Grab It runs from November 9 to 12.

Look at all these beautiful layouts.  These is so much inspiration and variety here....no matter what your scrapping style is.

Head over to my Facebook page and grab these extra papers.

If you missed my Jolly Christmas Mini from last week, you can now find it in my Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop stores.

No comments: