Monday, December 16, 2013

New Joy of Christmas

It's Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel and I have a brand new collection.  It's also my last Christmas collection for this season.
There are 8 packs in my Joy of Christmas collection and they are only $1 each.  There are so many papers and elements in these packs.  You will be able to make lots of fabulous pages.

http://www.gottapixel.net/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=118

Here's some beautiful inspiration.


If you have subscribed to my newsletter then you would already have the link to these beautiful extra papers.  If you have missed them, they will be in my stores soon.


I have another new collection coming on Friday Dec 20th.  Here's a little sneak peek.

2 comments:

JeannieK said...

Thank you for the lovely extra papers! Just got time to pick them up.

Christine Smith said...

I've always loved your designs - so sweet!! I'd like to invite you to use DigiScrapAddicts as one of your promo tools for your business. We have lots of opportunities for designers to get the word out about what they're creating. More details here:
http://digiscrapaddicts.com/?page_id=425