Friday, January 3, 2014

Lots of New Releases

I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.  It's Summer here Down Under and everyone is on vacation, so we spend our days by the pool or at the beach....or shopping in the after Christmas sales! 
Now it's time to get back to work and focus on 2014.

Since I last posted I have added many packs to my stores.  Get all the following kits/packs/collections at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.

First up is A Touch of Snow collection.



Looking for more shape masks?  See my new Shape Masks 4.  These are so much fun to use.  Clip papers or photos to them for fabulous original pages.


Are you doing Project 365 this year?  If so, then you will love my new Project Pix collection.  The first 9 packs plus 1 template pack are now in store at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.  I have many more packs and templates coming, so start collecting them now....and they are 30% off for a limited time.  The templates are great if you love making pages with multiple photos, not just for Project 365.


 Here's a few Project Pix layouts to get you started.


If you love templates, you can now stock up on my Simple Set and Simple Stack templates for 50% off until January 7.
Gotta Pixel - Sets - Stacks
Pickleberrypop - Sets - Stacks


If you have subscribed to my newsletter then you can download these journal cards for free.  Sign up now and you will get a second chance to get them.

No comments: