Friday, January 31, 2014

So Many New Designs

Yes I have been a lazy blogger again!!
I have put lots of new designs into my stores since I last blogged.  You can find all the following products at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.

First up is my Passion for Spring Collection which is not only perfect for spring, but for summer and everyday use for boys and girls.




I have a few new mini kits....Ice Hockey, Touchdown Navy, Touchdown Black and Touchdown Burgundy.  All my Touchdown packs at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop are on sale for 40% off for a few more days.


 

I have added more Project Pix packs.....Big Circle Papers, Star Papers and Templates 3.



I also have 2 packs of Wave Masks which are lots of fun to use.
Wave Masks 1 - Gotta Pixel - Pickleberrypop
Wave Masks 2 - Gotta Pixel - Pickleberrypop


Look at these beautiful pages made with these designs.

 

Here's a little peek at what's coming next week.

If you have signed up for my newsletter you will get the download link for these beautiful Project Pix papers.

No comments: