Saturday, February 15, 2014

40% off SALE and 6 more Project Pix packs



It's time for a Valentine's Day sale.  It's also 7 years this week since I discovered digital scrapbooking and started designing.  I never thought I would still be as passionate as I was 7 years ago!  Scrapbook styles have changed so much since 2007. 
Sale on at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.

This week I have 6 more Project Pix packs, and they are 40% off along with everything else at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.  This collection is getting huge!

Here's some fabulous layouts using various Project Pix packs....new packs and earlier ones.


If you are a subscriber to my newsletter you will get this extra Word Bits pack for free.  If you are not subscribed and missed the pack this week, you will get a second chance in next weeks newsletter.

No comments: