Sunday, October 12, 2014

Love Peanut Butter and Shape Masks 13

Do you love peanut butter?  You will love my new collection....Love Peanut Butter.
This collection is also great for general cooking or baking pages.

Get the collection now at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.



Also new are my Shape Masks 13.  These are so much fun to use.  Clip papers or photos to them for unique pages.


Available at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop

Here's some beautiful inspiration using Love Peanut Butter and Shape Masks 13.


1 comment:

Dawn Renee ' said...

I have 2 housemates. One eats peanut butter on a daily basis and the other is a chocolate chip cookie freak (if I have to hear about the trials and tribulations of finding chocolate chip cookies in stores with nuts again, I think I will lose it lol). This kit is perfect for inspiring me to snap a ton of evidence errr pictures of them in action. Thank you for thinking outside the box (Jar, bag etc)