Saturday, January 24, 2015

New Start Collection and Project Pix Sale

Have you seen my newest collection....New Start?

You can get New Start in my at Gotta Pixel stores for 40% off.

Although this collection is great for girls, there are enough elements and papers to use for boys also. I need to make kits like this so I can use them to scrap my 3 sons.  I usually try and make my kits versatile.


Here's some beautiful layouts using New Start.


All my Project Pix packs are 60% off until the end of January.
That means they are only $1 a pack!
There are 42 packs in total to choose from, including papers, elements, alphas, glitter and templates (square and rectangle).
Here are just a few of the packs.
Get them all at Gotta Pixel


Here's a little peek at what's coming next week.


No comments: