Friday, April 17, 2015

New Ice Hockey Yellow and Green and Border It 2 Masks

New in store today are a couple of extra ice hockey mini kits.  Ice Hockey Yellow and Green are great additions to my original Ice Hockey mini kit.

Get the mini kits from Gotta Pixel and Ginger Scraps now for 40% off.



Also new are Border It 2 clipping masks.  I loved playing with my first set so much, I wanted to make another pack.  I am sure there will be more to come.

Get the borders from Gotta Pixel and Ginger Scraps now for 40% off.


Here's some examples to inspire you.



Gotta Grab It is in it's last day, so if you want to get my Another Birthday packs for only $1 each, be quick.


Looking for more bargains?  There are $1 bargains in the Bake Sale.

Borders Mats Stars - Ginger Scraps and Gotta Pixel
Borders Mats Scallops - Ginger Scraps and Gotta Pixel
Borders Mats Wavy - Ginger Scraps and Gotta Pixel



No comments: